Saturday, June 27, 2020

The Rest of April

April 14 - Mommy and I went on a long bike ride

April 14 - Taking a break

April 14 - I got about 6 feet away from Mommy and said I would not catch the coronavirus over here

April 16 - I had to go to my 4-year-old well appointment

April 16 - I did a good job with the eye test

April 20 - A Chick-fil-A lunch picnic and bike ride at the high school

April 21 - My first time driving the jeep

April 22 - I am a king

April 23 - We went to look for deer

April 23 - We found some

April 24 - Another picnic and bike ride

April 25 - Skyler is carrying a little turtle in the box

April 25 - We released the turtle into the pond

April 25 - We like to cook dinner sometimes

April 26 - My first bike ride on my new bike

April 26 - Cooking dinner

April 27 - Making a sloppy Joe

April 29 - Headed to check the mail

April 29 - I decided to make putting more challenging by adding my roller skates

April 30 - I am using the mixer to make cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment