Friday, June 26, 2020

I am Almost Four

April 1 - Practicing my knife cutting

April 2 - Another day, another ride in the high school parking lot

 April 2 - Skyler started "camping" in the playroom - I had a tent too but decided not to stay

April 7 - A dinner picnic at the high school followed by a bike ride

 April 7 - After our picnic

April 8 - The day Mommy started cutting hair (some hair cuts have been more successful than others)

April 9 - High school ride again

April 10 - The Kona Ice truck came by our house today

April 10 - We loved our shaved ice in the driveway

April 12 - Easter Sunday

 April 12 - Easter lunch looked a little different this year

April 12 - Mommy made my cake just how I wanted - but moments later when putting a cover over it, it got smooshed with a huge crater down the middle

April 12 - About to start an egg hunt

April 12 - Aren't we so cute

April 12 - And other one because we are so cute

April 12 - My last hours as a three-year-old

April 12 - Skyler and her posing

April 12 - We got it decorated for tomorrow

April 12 - About to go to bed for my final time as a three-year-old 

No comments:

Post a Comment