Saturday, June 27, 2020

May 2020

May 9 - We found longhorns in NC

May 9 - A driveway bike ride

May 9 - Possibly our millionth bike ride in the last few months

May 10 - I got to ride in a razor

May 10 - Skyler rode too

May 10 - I rode an electric bike and loved it

May 11 - Another day, another driveway bike ride

 May 15 - I had an icee

May 15 - So much red dye

May 14 - The same longhorn came over to greet us

May 15 - Washing a jet ski (I had blue lollipop today)

May 15 - Getting ready to play with water balloons

May 15 - I got Skyler

May 15 - Uncle Lee got me a soccer goal to use in NC

May 16 - We went to pick strawberries

May 16 - We got a basket full

May 21 - Skyler's last day of school

May 21 - Skyler got the "Future Principal Award" because of her leadership in the classroom

May 22 - We made a stop on our car ride to release our butterflies

May 24 - Scooter time

May 24 - I have not been on a scooter in awhile 

May 24 - Our little cousin

 May 24 - Can you spot the donkeys in the background?

May 29 - About to try a new bike path

May 29 - This bike path was really nice

May 31 - Skyler found a flower to put in her hair while we wait at the car for our bagels

No comments:

Post a Comment