Saturday, June 27, 2020

Early June

June 1 - On my way to re-take my hearing test (I passed)

June 1 - I am getting way better at driving the jeep

June 3 - I got an indoor basketball hoop

June 4 - I sure do enjoy cooking things

 June 6 - We rode our bikes to Chick-fil-A and through the drive thru (this was a first for us)

June 9 - I like to build magna tiles

June 13 - We are back in the Chick-fil-A drive thru on our bikes

June 13 - There is a nice spot in Chick-fil-A parking lot where we can eat our breakfast

June 13 - We rode our bikes to get donuts after Chick-fil-A

June 17 - I got a bath and got myself dressed in pajamas - I decided to add boots and a hat (my shirt is backwards)

June 18 - At a farm Airbnb on the way to the beach

June 18 - The horses liked us

No comments:

Post a Comment